spectator to partner. they are 2 involvements. they are: tactics and risks. tactics says that 1.share news, outline your work, report + results. acknowledge and guide their ideas. and the second one is risks. the risks are : seo becomes a checklist, SEO conflicts with business goals. you miss out on PR opportunities. client controls the conversation. these are the tactics and risks points of the overview. risk are says how many difficulties are there it will be explain.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.