The author offers a look back at their blog and it’s history. They examine their handling of it and give the reader a breakdown of how they created and managed the content of the blog. Using graphs and data, they show how some of their work on the blog was successful and how other parts were unsuccessful in bringing traffic to the page. The author tells us how they would have changed their marketing tactics and blogging style if given the chance to start from the beginning, in order to bring more traffic to their blog. The post is a self examination of the blog and its creator, which gives the reader an insight into the creators thoughts on the bbn log and its underlying existence.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.