There are 3 Google Analytics reports that every single should monitor. Knowledge is a very powerful thing and it needs to be understood when it comes to your website. If you do not have a lot of knowledge as to what is going on in your website, then you are going to be flying blind. When it comes to reports, the Source/Medium report is one of the most important. Tagging your traffic is also very important.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.