The holidays are approaching and successful businesses will practice transparency. This means being open, honest, and clear. It’s also important that a business practice empathy. More and more, Americans care about how they are treated and will talk about their experiences on social media. Customers respond to positive experiences, but they also appreciate it when a company admits it made a mistake. There are concrete and specific ways that businesses can demonstrate transparency and empathy, and they’ll ensure success when they do.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.