Moz and STAT are embarking together to further explore the ever evolving science of search engine evaluation. Research is being conducted on search engine results pages and how they impact website traffic. The companies strive to improve in the areas of rank tracking, research of search keywords, and evaluating results pages from the search engines themselves. The goal is to continue learning alongside, and provide excellent service, to their customers. While Moz has identified some shortcomings on their own end, they hope to continue to grow with the help of STAT.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.