There are many tried and true methods for maximizing website traffic. Neil Patel has utilized many, if not all of them, and proceeded to take things to the next level. Using Google Analytics, he has been able to determine what elements of his web page bring the most attention. A digital map shows where people are clicking the most, and with that information, he is able to make changes. Certain things may be relocated on a page, presented in a different manner, added, or even removed entirely. Beyond this, he recommends taking a look at your site to be sure it looks presentable on mobile devices, striving to aid as many users of your product as possible, and also taking the thoughts and ideas of those users seriously.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.