If you want to start a business using direct marketing, or a blog, you should start by creating ten compelling posts that will be the backbone of your new business. These posts should be strong enough and have enough content that they will draw traffic to your business while remaining relevant for a long time. Finding a way to draw your audience in and keep their interest is key. You need to find a way to set yourself apart from similar businesses by creating a hook. Creating several of these heavy content blogs will go a long way in getting your business up and running.
- How to Add More Context to Your Social Media Content via @casieg
- The 7 Biggest Social Media Sites in 2019 via @KristiKellogg
- 10 Profit-Driving Chatbot Campaigns You Can Copy Today via @virginianussey
- How to Use SEO Traffic to Make the World a Better Place via @s_watts_seo
- Why You Shouldn’t Try to Rank #1 on Google
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.