When developing your SEO content plan, you have to think about relevant search results for your industry and what questions your customers have been asking about a particular topic. Once you have a keyword that you want ranked and have researched your audience, you need to starting building your SEO-friendly content. Skyscraper content is when you match your ideal keyword that you want ranked to a piece of content that you know is valuable to your customers and to your business. The most important part of the Skyscraper content concept is that you must keep building unique content that continues to represent the reputation and integrity of your brand.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.