Content marketing drives results where as blogging makes a person feel good about something. Blogs don’t convert leads, but are part of a bigger marketing strategy, which should include content marketing. Content marketing should be tailored to a specific audience, and not trying to sell something, but evoking thought by providing content that would be relevant to the target audience. Conversion rates are higher with content that has been targeted to a specific audience by providing something valuable.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.