SEOs do not target user signals. This is a very important metric for Google and it is a mystery why many SEOs do not give it the proper attention that it needs. Google does not try to put the site that has the most backlinks at the top of the search engines. They would much rather put the website that people love and adore at the top of the search engines. That is exactly why they check out user signals.
- The ultimate content marketing stack: 27 essential resources
- Study Claims Instagram Engagement Has Been in Decline Since May via @MattGSouthern
- How to Improve Your Search Discoverability & Boost Lead Volume via @brentcsutoras
- DigitalMarketer’s New Funnel Strategy That Increased Trials by 700%
- 6 Tips You Need to Get SEM Forecasting Right via @bigalittlea
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.