SEOs do not target user signals. This is a very important metric for Google and it is a mystery why many SEOs do not give it the proper attention that it needs. Google does not try to put the site that has the most backlinks at the top of the search engines. They would much rather put the website that people love and adore at the top of the search engines. That is exactly why they check out user signals.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.