It’s old news to focus on SEO by using scannable content and keywords. This article shows how to compete with Google, who owns more than 80% of the search engine market by building a quality pillar page and linking content to it, thus improving your ranking as a lead provider on a topic. It advises to write to voice-search using more natural language. Add video for those who can’t be bothered to read. And do still pay attention to keywords.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.