There is a way to get around the latest algorithm change by Google. Google makes a lot of money in ad revenue and that definitely factors into their algorithm, but they also rank things based on how much people like them. Google is not perfect and they make mistakes just like the rest of us. There are some adjustments that just don’t work and must be tweaked and altered to make the people happy who use the site.
- How to Add More Context to Your Social Media Content via @casieg
- The 7 Biggest Social Media Sites in 2019 via @KristiKellogg
- 10 Profit-Driving Chatbot Campaigns You Can Copy Today via @virginianussey
- How to Use SEO Traffic to Make the World a Better Place via @s_watts_seo
- Why You Shouldn’t Try to Rank #1 on Google
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.