In order to stay connected with potential customers the use of social media, specifically Facebook Messenger, is a vital tool in the use of all businesses. Every type of demographic is using this tool to communicate and if businesses aren’t advertising on it they are missing out on direct access to consumers. There are three types of Messenger ads each with its own pros and cons. These are Click to Message, sponsored and home placement.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.