In order to stay connected with potential customers the use of social media, specifically Facebook Messenger, is a vital tool in the use of all businesses. Every type of demographic is using this tool to communicate and if businesses aren’t advertising on it they are missing out on direct access to consumers. There are three types of Messenger ads each with its own pros and cons. These are Click to Message, sponsored and home placement.
- The ultimate content marketing stack: 27 essential resources
- Study Claims Instagram Engagement Has Been in Decline Since May via @MattGSouthern
- How to Improve Your Search Discoverability & Boost Lead Volume via @brentcsutoras
- DigitalMarketer’s New Funnel Strategy That Increased Trials by 700%
- 6 Tips You Need to Get SEM Forecasting Right via @bigalittlea
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.