There are some very good SEO Dinosaur tactics that you really need to retire. It is a tough thing for many people to admit, but many people still try to use many outdated SEO tactics. People do that because they think it will still have a positive influence for them. AdWords and Keyword Planner-based keyword research is one of the things that need to be retired badly. There are many issues with the metrics there. It is important to replace them.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.