“Internal linking” and “mobile first” are directly associated with your website’s search-ability as well as visibility within google’s search engine. A sure fire way to aid with visibility within google’s algorithms is to make your website mobile friendly. Though your website may be completely functional through desktop browsers, it is much easier for google to crawl if you put focus into mobile compatibility first, hence the term “mobile first”. From this, your website will show closer to the first page of search results on google, thus bringing more traffic.
- The ultimate content marketing stack: 27 essential resources
- Study Claims Instagram Engagement Has Been in Decline Since May via @MattGSouthern
- How to Improve Your Search Discoverability & Boost Lead Volume via @brentcsutoras
- DigitalMarketer’s New Funnel Strategy That Increased Trials by 700%
- 6 Tips You Need to Get SEM Forecasting Right via @bigalittlea
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.