“Internal linking” and “mobile first” are directly associated with your website’s search-ability as well as visibility within google’s search engine. A sure fire way to aid with visibility within google’s algorithms is to make your website mobile friendly. Though your website may be completely functional through desktop browsers, it is much easier for google to crawl if you put focus into mobile compatibility first, hence the term “mobile first”. From this, your website will show closer to the first page of search results on google, thus bringing more traffic.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.