Content marketing and link building are not the only ways that you can boost up your overall rankings as a site and business. Google ranks things based on what people love to look at. If it did the opposite then people would slowly stop using Google. Google really does care about your input and they want to rank the sites that you like the most. Optimizing your click through rate is one thing that you can work on.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.