When a lead becomes a customer, it is very important that they feel taken care of. If you do not have a customer care department, then this will be even harder, but still essential. If you have access to a customer care department, then you need to interact with them to make sure they are doing good work to help people. Following them on social media is a great way to engage with them on a deeper level.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.