Search engine optimization (SEO) has become a science. Blogs and websites must account for the performance of the keywords they use to increase the odds of making it on the front page, the most coveted real estate on the internet. Through statistical tests, accounting for outliers, and relative performance of SEO tools, one can deduce their benchmarks for successful performance as measured by likelihood of reaching the front page. SEO is necessary in today’s competitive online marketplace, so it is worth finding out which tools provide the desired accuracy and results.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.