You are going to learn why your Facebook ads are giving you problems, specifically if your cost per acquisition is high. Every media buyer comes across problems with their ads, and this episode will help troublesome some more of them. This episode will go over why you might have a low click through rate and why your costs per click might be so high. We also provides some ideas about how to get more creative with your copy, target your audience with resonating hooks, and how to plan your ads with Ad Grid.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.