If a company was approached for Search Engine Optimization, then it would be best to obtain as much information about the current status of the website to achieve such purpose. You must be in line with the website’s vision, but also give it a competitive edge. Knowing what has and hasn’t worked in the website’s history will save a lot of time in creating a realistic plan for the website. It is helpful to have a monitoring system in place to test a potential solution to see if it is a good fit for the website.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.