This article discusses how search engines organize their information. There are 3 main processes that search engines use. They “crawl,” where they surf the internet, analyzing all the content they find. Once the content is analyzed and is deemed relevant, then the search engines will add it to their “index,” which will be displayed when the content is searched for. Once that is done, then they will finally “rank” the content. This process of ranking is meant to decide how relevant the the content is in relation to the query given.
- The ultimate content marketing stack: 27 essential resources
- Study Claims Instagram Engagement Has Been in Decline Since May via @MattGSouthern
- How to Improve Your Search Discoverability & Boost Lead Volume via @brentcsutoras
- DigitalMarketer’s New Funnel Strategy That Increased Trials by 700%
- 6 Tips You Need to Get SEM Forecasting Right via @bigalittlea
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.