A search engine optimization writer has published an article on how to do research on keywords – the terms used by people when they are doing a search for a particular good or service. The writer states that the company should ask three basic questions. The company should consider what a customer is looking for, how many potential customers are looking for something, and how they want to receive that information. She recommends using a keyword research program. She ends by offering her company’s keyword template.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.