A digital marketing firm has created a podcast about how to address the fact that a company’s Facebook ad is not getting any conversions – i.e., making a sale from a viewing. Two marketing consultants have set up a checklist of eleven action items. One action is to make sure the ad has been approved by Facebook. Another is check that the ad is not paused. Also, the company should check the pixel id and the ad’s scheduling.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.