You can improve your business, even double it, by gaining more leads and customers and increasing margins and the frequency of purchases. Gain more leads by using more and higher quality lead magnets (like online ads). Acquire more customers through promotional deals. Margins can be increased on promotional sales by including “inexpensive” add-ons. You have already acquired the customer, so an add on to a product they are already buying increases your margins. Lastly, increase the frequency of purchases by keeping contact with customers via targeted ads, exit offers (when they are already making a purchase), and relevant emails.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.