Don’t directly sell your product–use subconscious marketing instead. Do this by getting your customers to see you as credible–make them want to be like you. Another way is to get your customers to think your product is hard to find and therefore more desirable. The final way is to engage your customers’ amygdala, or primitive brain, by using sensory language in your advertising. Using all three tactics will make your products almost irresistible to your target market.
- The ultimate content marketing stack: 27 essential resources
- Study Claims Instagram Engagement Has Been in Decline Since May via @MattGSouthern
- How to Improve Your Search Discoverability & Boost Lead Volume via @brentcsutoras
- DigitalMarketer’s New Funnel Strategy That Increased Trials by 700%
- 6 Tips You Need to Get SEM Forecasting Right via @bigalittlea
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.