Google’s Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) technis an ambitious project to sharpen the performance of mobile web pages, with over 2 billion mobile pages using it so far. One capability of AMP is the ability to provide users with Instagram-style “stories” embedded in search results. This is part of AMP’s larger purpose of inducing app users to spend more time on webpages and less time on apps than they currently do. Additionally, AMP allows much faster load times, which is critical for keeping audience attention in the mobile age.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.