The most popular and used products on the market today are no longer made appealing by the traditional advertising via commercial breaks on the television or the radio, but rather the appeal comes from solving the everyday problems of the consumer. The new form of advertising has become based on providing education and in doing so providing value to those receiving the education provided. Once a consumer has been taught either tangible solutions or thought leadership, that consumer base will see the product as valuable and even necessary. In understanding your audience you can better address areas of perceived need and in doing so become more valuable to your customer or consumer base.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.