Site Architecture can help optimize a site beyond the realm of SEO and the A/B test site model. Correctly utilizing SEO will help index your site and help your google ranking but it doesn’t reflect the user-friendliness of your website. Running a set of A/B test websites can help you identify problems unless your a small brand with a limited data set. That is why using a hierarchical style of site architecture that feels organic to the user is critical. Sites that are convoluted can confuse and frustrate customers, making them less likely to use your site. Proper site architecture can yield up between 75% and 112% greater conversion or more!
- The ultimate content marketing stack: 27 essential resources
- Study Claims Instagram Engagement Has Been in Decline Since May via @MattGSouthern
- How to Improve Your Search Discoverability & Boost Lead Volume via @brentcsutoras
- DigitalMarketer’s New Funnel Strategy That Increased Trials by 700%
- 6 Tips You Need to Get SEM Forecasting Right via @bigalittlea
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.