Site Architecture can help optimize a site beyond the realm of SEO and the A/B test site model. Correctly utilizing SEO will help index your site and help your google ranking but it doesn’t reflect the user-friendliness of your website. Running a set of A/B test websites can help you identify problems unless your a small brand with a limited data set. That is why using a hierarchical style of site architecture that feels organic to the user is critical. Sites that are convoluted can confuse and frustrate customers, making them less likely to use your site. Proper site architecture can yield up between 75% and 112% greater conversion or more!
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.