The article summarizes how to increase sales via 4 basic variables. The four variables are leads, customers, margins and frequency of purchase. To increase one of these four would in turn increase your sales. In the article, it specifies different ways to increase said variables whether its increases leads by use of a lead magnet, or increases the frequency of purchase by implementing automated follow up emails. If you increase just one of these variables, you will increase your sales. Increase them all and sales will jump even more so.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.