A new method is open now for websites to gain more traffic and presence online. Before your competitors notice, it would be wise to take advantage of a new change in the way people search on the internet now. A settlement made by Google with Getty images has removed the “view” button from Google’s image search. Now users who want to view an image in its full resolution and download it are forced to visit the particular web page. This opens a new channel for websites to get organic traffic, and monetize further. For example, if a user is looking up an image of an object, likely they’re going to buy it. So it would be wise for that image to link to the product page of your site if you’re an internet retailer. Optimizing file names/tags, presenting unique images, taking advantage of images submitted by users, and utilizing fast loading images are all methods to help.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.