Google has steadily begun to monopolize clicks from searches. Rather than guiding users to resources that satisfy their queries, Google has begun to provide outlets to satisfy those queries themselves. Marketers and SEOs want to take advantage of search engines to make sure their content gets clicked, but adaptions must now be made. One option is to increase demand for the direct resource, so there is no choice but to provide it. Another is to diversify the platforms marketers try to brand themselves on. Finally, one can utilize Google’s new tools to ensure they show up on them, even if they aren’t clicked.
- The ultimate content marketing stack: 27 essential resources
- Study Claims Instagram Engagement Has Been in Decline Since May via @MattGSouthern
- How to Improve Your Search Discoverability & Boost Lead Volume via @brentcsutoras
- DigitalMarketer’s New Funnel Strategy That Increased Trials by 700%
- 6 Tips You Need to Get SEM Forecasting Right via @bigalittlea
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.