The article looks to examine if Influencer Marketing is actually declining, or people simply believe that as soon as things take a downturn. There are actually a lot of tools to become one, now more than ever, and the article lists several. It also explains different avenues one can use to engage with a following, such as the importance of video content and even email. Overall, the article showed that influencer growth is doing just fine, if not growing.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.