Customer success is about retention and growth. So if you have to pick one overarching metric. Revenue lost from paying customers who downgrade to a lower-paying plan or receive a discount. Counter-intuitively, this also includes people who switch from a monthly to a yearly plan, since yearly plans are often discounted. Monthly recurring revenue at the beginning of the period–month, quarter, year, whatever makes sense for your business. Revenue gained from customers who jumped shipped that you’re able to pull back on board
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.