Facebook is refocusing on its own brand. It has started to remove or not encourage individual posts that ask people to like, share, comment, or anything that makes it reacts with the post. This is considered a big deal because Facebook is putting customers before their own profits. Facebook already has a strict Terms of Service, so these policies were already in the terms, they just weren’t easy to enforce or even to explain. But now that Facebook has gotten in trouble with sharing data, its trying to make the public feel better about the company in general.
- The ultimate content marketing stack: 27 essential resources
- Study Claims Instagram Engagement Has Been in Decline Since May via @MattGSouthern
- How to Improve Your Search Discoverability & Boost Lead Volume via @brentcsutoras
- DigitalMarketer’s New Funnel Strategy That Increased Trials by 700%
- 6 Tips You Need to Get SEM Forecasting Right via @bigalittlea
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.