The video marketing arena is a constantly evolving field. Youtube is one of the biggest video hosting platforms and should be included in any video marketer’s repertoire. But now that more and more people are watching videos, limiting yourself to only one platform is not a good idea. The author introduces many other kinds of video platforms such as vimeo and wistia. She compares the different platforms and talks about the specific purposes each one serves.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.