Even if you are tracking users on your SaaS product, you may be missing the most important data: user engagement. User engagement tracks how much users do with your software, not just how many users you have. Active and engaged users are different things; for example, an active user may log in to your software often, but an engaged user is involved with all the activities you expect them to be doing with the software. User engagement metrics can be defined by the tracker and collected with analytic software like Sherlock.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.