On May 25, 2018, new online privacy rules go into effect in the EEA and Switzerland. The new rules are called GDPR, or the General Data Privacy Regulations. These regulations let consumers be more informed about their privacy online and let them control their data online. Consumers also get the right to see what information a company has about them. Even though these are European rules, American companies must follow the rules if any of their customers are in Europe. Fines as high as 20 million euros can be placed on a company if they are responsible for a data breach because of non-compliance with GDPR.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.