This article on the Moz website discusses the use of programming chatbots for presenting information as well as delivering sales and support services to customers. As author Purnea Virji notes increasing numbers of consumers in places like China or India are becoming familiar with using chatbots to streamline their customer service and support issues. In addition to these benefits using bots offers companies a way to lower costs through their cheap cost and the lack of need to pay for a large support team.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.