If your website does not contain a SSL certificate people are more likely to not visit it. SSL shows that a website is secured. People are able to view the certificate themselves. HTTPS is another layer of security that encrypts all data that is passed through it. This security prevents other people from stealing the data. If by chance someone does steal it, it’ll be quite hard for them to make heads or tails of it.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.