General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) stipulates very strict approach to maintaining and managing user data to ensure privacy and security on the same. In summary, it enforces strict personal privacy and individuals have a right to access their personal data; use appropriate tools and controls to protect user data; deploy transparent policies noticing users of data collection, and provide relevant training to privacy personnel. These laws come into force from the 25th of May, 2018 and every organization handling user data must fully comply.
- The ultimate content marketing stack: 27 essential resources
- Study Claims Instagram Engagement Has Been in Decline Since May via @MattGSouthern
- How to Improve Your Search Discoverability & Boost Lead Volume via @brentcsutoras
- DigitalMarketer’s New Funnel Strategy That Increased Trials by 700%
- 6 Tips You Need to Get SEM Forecasting Right via @bigalittlea
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.