General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) stipulates very strict approach to maintaining and managing user data to ensure privacy and security on the same. In summary, it enforces strict personal privacy and individuals have a right to access their personal data; use appropriate tools and controls to protect user data; deploy transparent policies noticing users of data collection, and provide relevant training to privacy personnel. These laws come into force from the 25th of May, 2018 and every organization handling user data must fully comply.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.