You can use a whiteboard to determine if your snippets are working. You can manually submit the URL and track rankings. You may also choose to check for other featured snippets. You will learn how frequently you will need to do this monitoring in order for your needs to be met. There are many ways to improve, and becoming familiar with and trying new formulas is always a great place to start. Lastly, remember to prioritize.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.