When it comes to the anatomy of a website, Technical SEO is the skeleton. Nothing can stand without the foundation of Technical SEO. Regardless of how popular or in demand a website may be, without structural integrity, it will fail. The internet is a realm of memes and viral entertainment. Growth, and therefore profit, occurs over the period of nanoseconds and grows exponentially. It is not uncommon for websites to crash during periods of exponential growth. Moreover, technical SEO on mobile platforms is becoming more important, as the majority of internet access the internet via their mobile devices.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.