Landing pages don’t always work. Some people think they’re the be-all, end-all, but it isn’t as simple as creating one and being done. The average landing page conversion rate is only 2.35%. So you have to do more than use a simple template and hope for results. Instead, you should link it up to an effective ad campaign and make it compatible with mobile phones. Also, make sure it has a fast load speed, create headings that work, and get rid of anything distracting on the page. Then use an appropriate call to action, don’t ask for too much, incorporate the right images, videos, and graphics, and add testimonials. Finally, you should include an incentive for signing up and test your landing page to make sure it works.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.