Facebook is one of the best places to attract customers. With more than 2 billion users, it’s the perfect place to build an effective online community. They release new and useful tools to reach customers, and they’re always investing in growing their site. So you first create a private Facebook group, which should be exclusive and include a qualification to be admitted. Next you create your group rules. Then you need to moderate according to those rules. You also want to connect people with other people, with content, and with products. Lastly, you want to pay attention to feedback loops. Stay active in your group and you’ll find success.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.