When you repurpose content you take an existing piece of content and use it in a new way for a new audience. You want to get as many people to see your content as possible. Repurposing content is an ongoing process. Repurpose and repost your best stuff to reach a wider audience. In the first 6 hours a blog post by a top brand will receive 50% of it’s comments. Repurpose your content as an infographic or podcast and your keywords will have a better ranking.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.