For a long time, individual keywords were the go to for developing rank on internet searches: to simplify, the more times you used a keyword or a set of keywords, the higher the chances you had of being highly visible to searches. But now, people search with phrases or “intent”. So, to once again help your content become highly visible, you need to use phrases instead of keywords, and group your content around articles and related ideas.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.