Traditionally social networking via twitter has been deemed as a must within the marketing industry, as of 2018 though new data has emerged that shows that might not be true. Spam, scams, and bots are all a massive problem on the platform that are turning numerous users and marketers off. There are however, ways that you can overcome it’s shortcomings and use it as an effective tool to keep current customers happy while potentially reaching a larger audience.
- 50% of Small Businesses Do Not Have a Marketing Plan via @MattGSouthern
- 21% of People Are Using Voice Search Every Week [STUDY] via @MattGSouthern
- How Google Search Ranking Works – Darwinism in Search via @jasonmbarnard
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.