A customer-centric marketing approach, one which the company does not push products but crafts their products to the unique needs of their target audience, is all that a company needs to create a successful business. A company must know their audience well; that way, consumers will leave positive reviews, which later leads to more business for the company. Tools such as social media, surveys, and observing what other content that the customers are viewing will aid in knowing one’s audience better.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.