The inverted pyramid method of writing is taken from journalism. This style of writting is used for question and answer writting pieces. To use the pyramid one starts with a hook or the answer to the question. This grabs the readers attention and leads them to read the rest of the piece. After the answer, the writer goes into the details, or the who, what, and where’s. And follows with the context or the back story. For writting a snippet, the writer starts with the answer, then give the data and details, and ends by answering unquestioned. The writer must make sure that their context isn’t too thin or their story may be seen as incredible.
- The ultimate content marketing stack: 27 essential resources
- Study Claims Instagram Engagement Has Been in Decline Since May via @MattGSouthern
- How to Improve Your Search Discoverability & Boost Lead Volume via @brentcsutoras
- DigitalMarketer’s New Funnel Strategy That Increased Trials by 700%
- 6 Tips You Need to Get SEM Forecasting Right via @bigalittlea
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.