Molly Pitman, a writer for the website “Digital Marketer” shares her ideas and opinions on the subject of using Facebook Messenger as a tool for online Ad campaigns. She provides bullet points on why this could be beneficial to a business and how exactly to go about doing it effectively. She differentiates the platform from other possible routes of advertisements and explains why these differences can work to advertisers advantage in many ways. She provides examples of her methods in action through many conversations she has personally had with people through the platform.
- How to Help Your Content Team to Have Better Ideas by @BrockbankJames
- How to Spy on Competitors with Python & Data Studio by @seocounseling
- I Want To Rank Beyond My Location: A Guide to How This Works
- What does a copywriter do? The B2B content marketing guide 
- Google: SEO Contests Are Useless and Should Be Ignored by @MattGSouthern
About This Site
Organic traffic campaigns for websites, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.